Sunday, November 23, 2008
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Photo: Cannon Films
In anticipation of the Philadelphia premiere of JCVD, the new Jean-Claude Van Damme movie where he plays himself, we have been posting all sorts of JCVD-related content on The Clog, City Paper's staff blog.
We're calling it JCVD Week.
Here's everything [updated 23nov08]:
- The Clog's JCVD Week to roundhouse you in the face
- The essential Jean-Claude — what you need to see and why
- Desert Heat
- Pure destiny, and who would win in a fight between Chong Li and Tong Po?
- We never go a day without watching the Bloodsport Mentos video at least once
- There are thousands of Jean-Claude Van Damme dancing videos out there. Thank God we found this compilation clip.
- Dominate our trivia challenge and win at Van Damme DVD three-pack! (answers)
- JCVD wants to sex you up
- The results are in — and we liked it!
- Let's start this thing off with a little ass kicking, shall we?
- An interview with Timecop (the band, not the movie)
- Au Revoir, Fred Astaire of Karate!
RELATED: You have fighting spirit | You have fighting spirit II
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
I had the opportunity to eat a meal cooked by Atlanta-based chef Richard Blais, who you may know as one of the finalists on Top Chef: Chicago. Check out the recap on Meal Ticket.
Photos by Felicia D'Ambrosio.