Monday, July 07, 2008

The gayest 24 hours of my life



Last night, I watched and reviewed four movies for the Philadelphia International Gay and Lesbian Film Festival. Subject matter included a tale of forbidden love between a Thai assassin and his captive police informant and the relationship between a (gay?) cannibal and the man he ate alive.


This morning, a coworker came into my office to ask me if I wanted to raffle Jesse McCartney concert tickets off on our blog.


This evening, I went to a screening of Mamma Mia! with my friends Matt and Fran. Matt was interviewed for a Wired 96.5 segment called "Gaywalking," a stupid play on Leno's "Jaywalking" where they ask gay dudes stereotypically "straight" trivia (ex: "At what fictional college does
Animal House take place?").

Tonight, I was able to pick out Candice Bergen's voice during a Family Guy rerun.

The night is still young.

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

i thought you were just kind of homophobic until i got to the candice bergen voice recognition bit. that's when i knew you were gay.

Paul Tsikitas said...

Wow. That does sound reaaalllly gay. Hopefully you dont trip and start sucking a D.