Saturday, January 12, 2008

Love peace, do not fear to fight



Born to Fight's IMDB page doesn't have "Plot Keywords" section, so I wrote one.

- Shootouts atop moving semis


- Backflips with babies on your back


- One-legged Muay Thai practitioners

- Little girl Muay Thai practitioners

- Flaming dirtbikes


- Nuclear warheads

- Male gymnasts

- Kicking fruit and grenades as if they were soccer balls


- Shameless jingoism

What a ridiculous movie. Let me know if you want to borrow, I have the DVD.

The Thai national anthem puts ours to shame.

2 comments:

GonzoMC said...

Yo Drew, I am officially deleting GonzoMC, after over a year of inactivity, so please update your links accordingly. I will let you know if/when I return to cyberspace.

Werd said...

Dude could you even reference muay thai fighting more?