Friday, December 28, 2007

Aliens vs. Predator vs. Adorable Japanese Robots



I saw Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem the other day and Shareeka Epps was totally not in it, rendering this expertly Photoshopped image (original post) even more pointless and irrelevant. But I'm very proud of it so I'm going to repost anyway.

Look for a Cold Open review in next week's CP.

********



Apologies for the lack of posting lately; December has one big clusterfuck of early deadlines, sleep deprivation and credit card debt. But now that Christmas has come and gone, I can finally throw up a link to the homey Chen Reichert's World of Botos. (Didn't want to ruin the surprise with a pre-Xmas post, as I got Michelle one of her pieces as a gift.) Go buy her stuff. It's amazing and affordable and spells great gifting for robots and humans alike.

1 comment:

Chen said...

Thanks for the shout out Drew!