Friday, November 23, 2007

Leftovers

This morning, I was roused from my wine-and-cold-stuffing-at-1 a.m. slumber by the cacophonous din of my mother washing dishes and blasting an electro playlist.

My childhood room is now used mostly as a storage space. One of the things my parents chose to put up there was a CD tower that houses but a fraction of the Christmas albums they own:



It's worth noting that my last name is Sharpied on several of the jewel cases to deter thievery at Filipino Christmas functions. Filipino people : American Christmas pop :: French people : Jerry Lewis.

Yes, that is the 98° holiday record.

In case you were wondering why my Last.fm "Recently Listened" queue currently looks like this:



It's because I also found my old copy of the My So-Called Life soundtrack in the same tower.

No comments: