Thursday, September 13, 2007

How many scrappy peasants to make it right?



For some reason, our automated MovieTickets.com showtimes/photos service uploaded this picture to the nav page for my review of Neil Jordan's The Brave One.

I do not remember any scenes featuring Tevye from Fiddler on the Roof talking to a guy on a tiny moped, which leads me to believe that this is some kind of mistake.

If you know what movie this is actually from, please speak up in the comments.

UPDATE (14 Sept 07): It's Mr. Bean's Holiday. I'm sorry, but that does not look like Rowan Atkinson to me. Thanks, Gwen.

5 comments:

Gwen said...

that guy on the mo-ped looks like Mr. Bean

Gwen said...

Mr. Bean's Holiday!
http://news.therecord.com/arts/article/232755

i win!

Drew said...

Holy shit, thanks!

Am I crazy, or does that pic look nothing like Rowan Atkinson? He looks fat and is making a weird contorted face.

Well, I guess it does look like Rowan Atkinson, because you called it.

I lose at life.

Hemaworstje said...

it is a blurred picca but it is rowan allright , the mini bike is a Solex french made 50 cc no helmet needed
i still use one on a daily basis.
frontwheelengine , no gears
by a roll of sandgridax , when it is wet outside your speed goes down..

mc said...

so it's late. whatevs. i'm going to say it anyway. that's so mr. bean. obvi.

loser. happy halloweed cudin2c