Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Panda-Dog days of summer



I don't know where I found this picture of Panda-Dog, where Panda-Dog is from or if Panda-Dog is even real. I do know, however, that if found myself in a situation where a gang of gypsies or Dominicans was somehow keeping me from Panda-Dog, I would kill every single last one of those motherfuckers with my bare hands. Panda-Dog and I are meant to be together.

UPDATE: By gum, Panda-Dog IS real! And apparently this shit was hot, like, 17 years ago. Figures. Also, this is the part where I'm supposed to be disappointed that Panda-Dog is really just a regular dog dyed to look like a panda. It's weird, though, because I'm not even remotely disappointed.

PANDA-DOG RESOURCES
- Panda-Dog on Google Video
- Panda-Dog at The Panda Blog
- Unsettling Panda-Dog rant
- Panda-Dog in spirit and spirit alone

********

My bredrens over at DIW Magazine took some boffo shots of LCD Soundsystem at Coachella. Boffo is my new favorite word. I'm 17 years behind on that as well.

Wiktionary cites this blog as a source in the entry for the term "blaccent." I have arrived.

Broadcast your virgin status IN TECHNICOLOR! with a light-up Transformers t-shirt.

T.I., "Big Things Poppin'." Is it just me, or do these T.I. and Tip guys kinda look alike?

My man Erich has started a lil' MySpace for his artwork. Go click and e-mail and buy and smile. He still owes me a Bruce Lee stencil. Speaking of which: If you know me, you know why I think this is brilliant.

Harold Perrineau, or Michael from LOST, declined an offer to return to the show to concentrate on Demons, a series about "rogue priests on a road trip to destroy evil." Now, there's some speculation that he might be returning to LOST after all. Hard to say why. Harry, baby...you're sharing top billing with RON ELDARD. You know what he is capable of. Please come back to us.

In case you're wondering how someone with such stunted technical prowess managed to make the slightly hot pulldowns you see on your right: Drop-down Menu Creator is the balls. Now, if I could only figure out how to make those accursed "older posts" and "newer posts" links appear at the bottom of this shit. Anybody?

BuddyTV interview with ANTM runner-up Natasha. Yes, they asked her if her Russian heritage helped or hurt her on the show.

Do yourself a favor and read up on huitlacoche, commonly known as corn smut. It's one of the better fungi out there.

1 comment:

Steve said...

Stop sayin' "Panda-Dog" in there!