Saturday, July 08, 2006

Pussy galore!





Earlier today, my good friend Gwen found this tiny guy abandoned at a construction site. Other than being a bit dirty and hungry, he's in good shape. I'm watching lil' dude for the weekend because Gwen's two roommates are deathly allergic to cats...since Michelle and I already have two cats of our own, and our apartment is really small, we really can't keep him.

He'll be going to the SPCA early this upcoming week unless we can find someone to take him. So please, if you're interested in getting a great cat, or you know someone that might be interested, please don't hesitate to let me know. Either comment here or hit me with an e-mail: andrewlazor@gmail.com.

Thanks!

(UPDATE: Gwen has decided, tentatively, to keep kitty for herself. This could all change, though, so you can still let me know about possible homes. Also, we discovered that kitty is actually a girl.)

No comments: